XI Century Hotel near San Gimignano, Tuscany
Overnight Stay in Boutique Hotel and Dinner in the Garden with Wine Tasting
Price: from € 143.00 – Availability: All Year
1 Night stay in hotel with Lunch or Dinner and tasting in vineyards
The experience includes:
- 1 night stay at Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo: the hotel is located in the countryside of the medieval town of San Gimignano. With just 5 minutes by car you can reach the historic center of the city.
- Lunch or dinner in the vineyard with tasting of 15 wines and oils at the Tenuta Torciano Winery: you will be welcomed by our staff who guides you on the tour of the cellar and the vineyard, to follow the Lunch (in the cellar or outdoors) where you can taste the real Tuscan cuisine. Lunch will be accompanied by a tasting lesson and wine school, which includes 15 Tuscan wines and oils. The Tenuta Torciano winery is 3 minutes from the hotel and can also be reached on foot.
San Gimignano is a small medieval village dating back to the 8th century. It is perhaps the most famous of the small towns in Tuscany, known above all for its 14 towers overlooking picturesque olive groves and vineyards. Travelers who want to imagine what Tuscany was like in the Middle Ages should definitely visit San Gimignano.
If you choose an accommodation based in San Gimignano or in the surrounding area, you can travel in many different directions and discover artistic, naturalistic and historical beauties of Tuscany that will enrich your itinerary.
Some of these places are also easily accessible by public transport and are not far away. Just half an hour by car to your point of stay you will find the most renowned cities of Tuscany, such as Siena and Florence.
Dinner in Garden and Wine Tasting
This experience is a must for Tuscan wine enthusiasts interested in learning more about the territory and the history of this magnificent region.
You can enjoy a typical 4-course dinner. Starting with cured meats, artisan cheeses and our typical bruschetta with cold-pressed olive oil, the tasty traditional Tuscan dishes will follow, prepared with local products and garden vegetables.
All courses will be accompanied by the tasting of the wines of our production, from Vernaccia di San Gimignano to Chianti, from Chianti Classico to Brunello di Montalcino
The dinner includes:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, mixed bruschetta
- Primo: lasagna with meat ragù or “ribollita toscana” vegetable soup
- Secondo: roasted meat with vegetable side dish
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
Tasting in Winery
The menù will be accompanied by a tasting of our wines and oils:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Bolgheri DOC
- Olio Extra Vergine di Oliva
- Olio al Tartufo
- Olio al Peperoncino
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena
Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo
Welcome to the XI century Hotel in the Tuscan countryside
Wine lovers know thatTuscany needs no introduction and for a long time we have been looking for a special place where we can welcome our guests.
We found it in this beautiful convent of the XI century, where from its height you can admire the soft and verdant hill covered with vineyards, with the thousand shades of color that take on both spring and autumn, dotted with soaring cypresses and expanses of ancient olive trees.
We have enriched this Hotel with things we love, a selection of products from our cellar, such as wine, oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh vegetables from our vegetable garden and the Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
We invite you to explore the garden, admire the ancient cypresses, the orchard, visit our vineyards, our vegetable garden and visit our cellar to share beautiful experiences with wine.
Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo offers the possibility to stay all year round. There is much more to this retreat in the Hotel del vino, from its rustic design of irregular oak beams and terracotta floors, woven around the landscape of vineyards and oak woods with the scent of local roses and flowers and secular cypresses outside the garden which makes a postcard a perfect rural village.
The rooms are of several categories and each room is enriched with the flavor of family intimacy with vintage furnishings and with genuine breakfast made of homemade cakes and seasonal fruit eaten on the terrace overlooking beautiful panoramas, another reason to visit it.
Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo is happy to welcome its guests from Monday afternoon to Sunday morning.
The overnight stay offers the opportunity to book a place for a wine experience in Tenuta Torciano Winery.To complete the reservation it is necessary to use a valid credit card, as a guarantee, with the payment made directly at the hotel.
Our policy of cancellation is 15 days from the arrival date.
Our staff will be at your complete disposal to make you live a happy moment in the world of Torciano and all the wonders of the Tuscan countryside. Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo only welcomes guests over the age of 15.
Availability: All year round, by reservation: all packages are subject to availability.
Minimum: 2 persons.
The package includes
- 1 night stay with breakfast
- Lunch or dinner in the Vineyard with tuscan Lunch
- Wine Tasting of 15 wines and oils
Hospitality: upon arrival at the hotel, all guests will be greeted with a welcome sparkling wine.
Typical Tuscan Breakfast: made of homemade cakes and seasonal fruit. Wine, vegetable snacks, water and nice snacks are at guests’ disposal, such as tea and coffee in the common areas, in the garden and on the terrace, to make the family stay like being at home.
PACKAGE PRICE: from € 143
PRICE PER PERSON – VAT INCLUDED