Hotel del XI Secolo a San Gimignano
Halloween in Tuscan Winery, 3 nights in San Gimignano (29-30-31 October)
Price: € 360.00 per person (what is included: 1 lunch with wine tasting, 1 Tuscan dinner, Hallowen dinner)
Halloween in Tuscan Winery – 3 nights
Validity days: 29-30-31 October
This experience includes:
- 3 nights stay at Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo with breakfast: the hotel is located in the countryside of the medieval town of San Gimignano. With just 5 minutes by car you can reach the historic center of the city. Staying here, you also can’t miss a visit to Siena and Florence, just half an hour away!
- Lunch in the cellar and tasting at the Tenuta Torciano winery: you will be welcomed by our staff who will guide you on the tour of the cellar and the vineyard. Afterwards you will sit in one of our beautiful rooms with barrels, where you can enjoy a complete menu combined with the tasting of over 10 Tuscan wines and oils.
- Typical Tuscan lunch or dinner at the Bottega Torciano restaurant: perfect for all those who love Tuscan cuisine and high quality products together with good wine! You can try our cutting boards with a selection of cold cuts and cheeses, our fresh pasta with various toppings and many traditional dishes.
- Halloween dinner 31 October at Tenuta Torciano Winery: we are waiting for you in Tenuta Torciano for the Halloween dinner with themed menu. The dinner will be accompanied by the tasting of wines of our production.
San Gimignano is a small medieval village dating back to the 8th century. It is perhaps the most famous of the small towns in Tuscany, known above all for its 14 towers overlooking picturesque olive groves and vineyards. Travelers who want to imagine what Tuscany was like in the Middle Ages should definitely visit San Gimignano.
If you choose an accommodation based in San Gimignano or in the surrounding area, you can travel in many different directions and discover artistic, naturalistic and historical beauties of Tuscany that will enrich your itinerary.
Some of these places are also easily accessible by public transport and are not far away. Just half an hour by car to your point of stay you will find the most renowned cities of Tuscany, such as Siena and Florence.
Lunch with Tasting at Tenuta Torciano
You will be guided with our exclusive Wine School on a sensory journey that will allow you to appropriately combine the most important wines in the world with food.
It starts with less structured and aged wines, to accompany an appetizer of cold cuts, cheeses and bruschetta; the tasting continues with more prestigious wines, paired with lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil or Tuscan ribollita soup.
Lunch in the vineyard will have the following menu:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cold cuts and cheeses, bruschetta
- First course: Meat ragu lasagna or ribollita soup
- Second course: Roasted meat with vegetables
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
Our products to taste:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” IGT Toscana
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” IGT Toscana
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” IGT Toscana
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Rosato IGT Toscana
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
Halloween Dinner – 31 October at Tenuta Torciano
Experience the magic of Halloween in the unique atmosphere of our barrique room!
A tasting menu with exceptional dishes and refined combinations that will allow you to taste some of the best Tuscan wines, all of our production.
Menù Halloween Dinner:
Pecorino flan on a bed of crunchy pumpkin
Pumpkin and ricotta tortello with pea soup and confit tomato
or… Pappardelle pasta with wild meat ragu
Suckling pig stuffed with porcini mushrooms with vegetables
or… Suckling pig with Tuscan aromas
Tart with dried fruit mousse, honey and ricotta
Wine tasting of 10 Tuscan wines and oils
* on request it is possible to have personalized menus, vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free.
Tuscan Dinner at Bottega Torciano restaurant
Ideal for all those who love fresh pasta, grilled meat and high quality products together with good wine! During dinner you can enjoy the essence of Tuscan cuisine and many traditional dishes, starting with fresh cured meats, hand-made pasta and grilled meat specialties, all served in combination with the wines of our production.
Dinner will include appetizer, first course, second course, water and a glass of wine. The menu varies according to the season and you can choose from the dishes recommended by our Chef.
Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo
Welcome to the XI century Hotel in the Tuscan countryside
Wine lovers know thatTuscany needs no introduction and for a long time we have been looking for a special place where we can welcome our guests.
We found it in this beautiful convent of the XI century, where from its height you can admire the soft and verdant hill covered with vineyards, with the thousand shades of color that take on both spring and autumn, dotted with soaring cypresses and expanses of ancient olive trees.
We have enriched this Hotel with things we love, a selection of products from our cellar, such as wine, oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh vegetables from our vegetable garden and the Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
We invite you to explore the garden, admire the ancient cypresses, the orchard, visit our vineyards, our vegetable garden and visit our cellar to share beautiful experiences with wine.
Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo offers the possibility to stay all year round. There is much more to this retreat in the Hotel del vino, from its rustic design of irregular oak beams and terracotta floors, woven around the landscape of vineyards and oak woods with the scent of local roses and flowers and secular cypresses outside the garden which makes a postcard a perfect rural village.
The rooms are of several categories and each room is enriched with the flavor of family intimacy with vintage furnishings and with genuine breakfast made of homemade cakes and seasonal fruit eaten on the terrace overlooking beautiful panoramas, another reason to visit it.
Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo is happy to welcome its guests from Monday afternoon to Sunday morning.
The overnight stay offers the opportunity to book a place for a wine experience in Tenuta Torciano Winery.To complete the reservation it is necessary to use a valid credit card, as a guarantee, with the payment made directly at the hotel.
Our policy of cancellation is 15 days from the arrival date.
Our staff will be at your complete disposal to make you live a happy moment in the world of Torciano and all the wonders of the Tuscan countryside. Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo only welcomes guests over the age of 15.
The package includes
- 3 nights with breakfast
- 1 lunch with wine tasting at Tenuta Torciano Winery
- 1 Tuscan dinner at Bottega Torciano restaurant
- Halloween dinner (31 October) at Tenuta Torciano Winery
- Complimentary wine bottle in hotel
Hospitality: Upon arrival at the hotel, all guests will be greeted with a welcome sparkling wine or sparkling wine.
Typical Tuscan breakfast: made of homemade cakes and seasonal fruit. Wine, vegetable snacks, water and nice snacks are at guests’ disposal, such as tea and coffee in the common areas, in the garden and on the terrace, to make the family stay like being at home.
from € 360
PREZZO PER PERSON – VAT INCLUDED